Hello and invited backmost to Max Q! What an unthinkable weekend, folks. And no, I’m not talking astir nan OpenAI drama. If you’re a subscriber to Max Q, you cognize precisely what I’m referring to — STARSHIP. My jaw was connected nan level nan full time.
In this issue:
- More connected Starship’s 2nd launch
- News from Blackshark.ai and more
SpaceX flew Starship, nan astir powerful rocket ever built, for nan 2nd clip coming — and moreover though some nan Super Heavy booster and nan Starship precocious shape had to beryllium blown up successful mid-air, it was still a immense occurrence for nan institution champion known for taking a quickly iterative attack to hardware development.
Rewatch nan motorboat here:
— SpaceX (@SpaceX) November 18, 2023
More news from crossed TC
- Blackshark.ai has already made a integer copy of nan Earth, and its adjacent play further democratizes nan hitherto lofty (if you will) world of geospatial intelligence.
- ispace will make its 2nd effort astatine putting a lander connected nan satellite in nan 4th fourth of 2024, conscionable astir 2 years aft it launched its first grounded mission.
- Morpheus Space unveiled its first package product, a ngo simulation and creation level called Journey.
- World View was poised to spell public, but the SPAC down nan deal is now nether charismatic deadline arsenic shareholders voted to again push backmost nan day by which it must complete nan deal. (Update: On Sunday World View announced it was cancelling nan SPAC woody altogether.)
Max Q is brought to you by me, Aria Alamalhodaei. If you bask reference Max Q, see forwarding it to a friend.